UPDATE – 27th June 2020
HGSA partially reopening from Saturday 4th July 2020
for club card holders ONLY
We are delighted to announce that on Saturday 4th July we will be reopening for HGSA Club Card Holders ONLY and each Friday/Saturday and Sunday throughout July on the same basis (i.e. just for HGSA Card Holders – this will be reviewed at the end of July.) Please see opening times on poster below.
On Saturday 4th from 6pm there will be food available to purchase from Little Urban Chef– delicious wraps and salads (see menu and details below).
If you are planning on coming along on 4th July, please could we ask that you send a brief email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 30th June, so we can give the caterer a heads up on numbers. Thank you.
We do hope to see lots of our club card holders next weekend and throughout the weekends during July, while we all adapt to what’s currently the new “normal.”
*If you wish to become a HGSA Club Card holder, please contact Laura Ripley, Club Manager on email@example.com
Further details on our Covid19 procedures will be available on our website before we open on 4th July 2020.
PLEASE NOTE: If the weather is bad we will not open and please be aware that the playground will be closed.
Holmer Green Sports Association has been offering fantastic facilities to the local community for over 50 years and we hope to continue to improve and develop what we are able to offer to residents in Buckinghamshire and beyond.
PLEASE NOTE: Dogs are NOT permitted in our clubhouse or on any of the grounds of HGSA.
So what activities happen here at HGSA?
Junior Football Training – Saturday mornings from July – March
Wildcats Girls Football Sessions – Friday’s 4-5pm starts again Feb/March 2020
Senior Football Training – Tuesday & Thursday evenings from July – March
Ladies Football Training – Wednesday evenings from July – March
- Cricket – with viewing terrace
All in squash club:
Over 50’s Club Night – Monday evenings 5.45pm
Junior Coaching – various sessions for Beginners/Intermediate and Advanced please contact Kristen Johnson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Night’s – Friday evenings 6.30pm and Sunday evening’s 5pm
Fitness classes – Tues-Thurs mornings please contact Ali Newell –email@example.com
Chiltern U3A Racketball – Monday mornings 9.30am please contact Steven Babb – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ladies Racketball – Tuesday’s 9.30am
- Tennis (CLOSING 31st MARCH 2020)
- Short Mat Bowls
The Club hold regular “roll-ups” at the following times:
Inside (All year around) Tuesday evening. 7.30pm to 11pm.
Outside (April-November) Thursday afternoon 2pm to 4pm
Sunday morning 10am to Noon
We are always pleased to see potential new members and welcome them to come along to one of the above roll-ups. Alternatively please give a call to Bob Day 01494 712284.
- Hall hire for up to 130 guests – available for christenings, birthdays, charity events and wakes
- Children’s playground – tucked away for safety
- Music Club with the Dusty’s Blues Club every other Wednesday evening (starting 8th January 2020 and each fortnight thereafter)
- Annual Beer Festival (Sunday 24th May 2020 is our next one!)
- Sky Sports and BT Sport on big screen TV’s
- Well stocked bar with real ales and wines
- Social events (Bingo/Quiz/Race/Tribute nights, family fundays and more in the pipeline too)
- Model Engineering Club – miniature railway
- Pigeon Fanciers – High Wycombe Columbarium Society
- Affiliated Golf Club – Red Kite Golf Society
- Affiliated Judo Club – Micklefield Judo Club