URGENT NOTICE – 15th May 2020
After the latest Government advice on Corona virus, we have unfortunately had to take the difficult decision to suspend the opening of the Club, until at least 1st July 2020.
This decision has not been made lightly, however we must consider the health of our customers and our staff, as well as the financial position of the Club.
We will continually review the situation and when we are able to re-open we hope to be able to. We will keep you updated on any further developments.
Thank you for your understanding at this difficult time. We look forward to hopefully celebrating a re-opening with all our regular customers and friends of the community in good health.
Thank you for your support and hope you will keep in touch with us. If you do need to contact the club during May/June please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holmer Green Sports Association has been offering fantastic facilities to the local community for over 50 years and we hope to continue to improve and develop what we are able to offer to residents in Buckinghamshire and beyond.
PLEASE NOTE: Dogs are NOT permitted in our clubhouse or on any of the grounds of HGSA.
So what activities happen here at HGSA?
Junior Football Training – Saturday mornings from July – March
Wildcats Girls Football Sessions – Friday’s 4-5pm starts again Feb/March 2020
Senior Football Training – Tuesday & Thursday evenings from July – March
Ladies Football Training – Wednesday evenings from July – March
- Cricket – with viewing terrace
All in squash club:
Over 50’s Club Night – Monday evenings 5.45pm
Junior Coaching – various sessions for Beginners/Intermediate and Advanced please contact Kristen Johnson – email@example.com
Club Night’s – Friday evenings 6.30pm and Sunday evening’s 5pm
Fitness classes – Tues-Thurs mornings please contact Ali Newell –firstname.lastname@example.org
Chiltern U3A Racketball – Monday mornings 9.30am please contact Steven Babb – email@example.com
Ladies Racketball – Tuesday’s 9.30am
- Tennis (CLOSING 31st MARCH 2020)
- Short Mat Bowls
The Club hold regular “roll-ups” at the following times:
Inside (All year around) Tuesday evening. 7.30pm to 11pm.
Outside (April-November) Thursday afternoon 2pm to 4pm
Sunday morning 10am to Noon
We are always pleased to see potential new members and welcome them to come along to one of the above roll-ups. Alternatively please give a call to Bob Day 01494 712284.
- Hall hire for up to 130 guests – available for christenings, birthdays, charity events and wakes
- Children’s playground – tucked away for safety
- Music Club with the Dusty’s Blues Club every other Wednesday evening (starting 8th January 2020 and each fortnight thereafter)
- Annual Beer Festival (Sunday 24th May 2020 is our next one!)
- Sky Sports and BT Sport on big screen TV’s
- Well stocked bar with real ales and wines
- Social events (Bingo/Quiz/Race/Tribute nights, family fundays and more in the pipeline too)
- Model Engineering Club – miniature railway
- Pigeon Fanciers – High Wycombe Columbarium Society
- Affiliated Golf Club – Red Kite Golf Society
- Affiliated Judo Club – Micklefield Judo Club